Live Food Kitchen
A fun and tasty day of living food preparation
Saturday 3rd June
Venue: 9 Sisters Avenue, London. SW11 5SP.
10am to 5pm
Full of new research, recipes and strategies that are helping people make real changes.
This practical teaching day with Sylvie and Gareth Edwards will show you how to make more super-nutritious, alkalising food choices.
- New recipes, resources and information
- Trip to local farmer’s market (optional for early birds!)
- Morning juicing
- Lunch (including preparation)
- Explanations and demonstrations of juicing, sprouting and de-hydrating.
- Tea and tasty raw food ‘treats’!
Maximum 12 people
Everything you need to have more fresh, raw, living, organic, seasonal food in your daily eating and drinking.
Price per person (including all food) £85.00
Book two tickets for a reduced price of £75.00 per person
Sign up for our newsletter for notification
of future events.